FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The history of baseball is so rich it earned the name “America’s Pastime”. Played for generations and withstanding the test of time, this game demands respect and will return the favor to the truly committed. Paying homage to the greats that were, in order to carve a place for the phenoms that will be, take the field with confidence armed with superior technology and Marucci's unwavering commitment to crafting excellence.
The balanced, one-piece CAT9 Pastime is designed with thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel. Equipped with a massive sweet spot, you’ll have no trouble starting a rally.
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR Certified - Approved for High School and Collegiate Play
- Drop: -3
- Frame: One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Material: Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, Marucci's new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- Technology: Using a Longitudinal Groove System, LGS, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
- Technology: Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Technology: Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Technology: Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Gray, 1.75mm micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Series: Cat
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2021
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!