FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Steal the Show with the Vandal -8, a USSSA certified, one-piece aluminum hybrid bat. Engineered with a carbon composite barrel-end creating an ultra-balanced design with low M.O.I. for faster bat speeds through the zone and faster ball exit speeds.
The Vandal combines a ringless barrel made of multi-variable wall thickness for a more flexible sweet spot with a pro-tapered handle and a micro-perforated soft-touch grip for the unmatched performance you would expect from a Victus bat.
- Brand: Victus
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -8
- Ringless barrel design made of multi-variable wall thickness for a more flexible sweet spot
- Carbon composite barrel end creates an ultra-light swing weight for maximum bat speed
- One-piece hybrid design engineered and built with the highest grade alloy available
- Pro-tapered handle with micro-perforated touch grip for more top-hand control and an ergonomic fit for comfort
- Series: Vandal
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2021
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!