FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Introducing the Axe Strato, engineered to bring the heat. The Strato’s new precision machined Blastwall barrel with Armor Enhanced Alloy delivers next level performance for tournament baseball.
- Brand: AxeBat
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF NTS
- Drop: -10
- One-piece alloy construction
- NEW Armor Enhanced Alloy comes hot out of the wrapper and remains strong and durable for the lifetime of your bat
- NEW Engineered Blastwall barrel boasts a massive sweet-spot and next level power
- HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight for a faster swing
- Shock-absorbing Endogrid technology built into the Axe Handle reduces vibration, giving you more comfort, and confidence when you hit the ball
- Patented Youth Axe Handle provides a more stable grip, so you can swing faster with more control and hit the ball harder, more often
- Balanced swing weight
- Series: Strato
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!