FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Bring bat speed to the plate with the 2023 The Goods (-10) USA Youth Baseball Bat. Equipped with a massive X14 Alloy Barrel, The Goods empowers young players to consistently barrel up incoming pitches for solid contact and base hits. The Goods pairs its durable alloy barrel with a Paraflex Plus Composite Handle, resulting in extreme energy transfer on contact while limiting hand sting. The lightweight Tracer End Cap complements the barrel to optimize performance, and The Goods’ light swing weight allows for serious barrel control so rising stars can flex their muscles.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8
- Certification: 2018+ New Stamp
- Drop: -10
- X14 Alloy Barrel - A massive alloy barrel designed specifically for elite power hitters
- Half + Half Construction - A continuation of DeMarini's innovative technology, this stick features a stiff composite handle and massive alloy barrel for a stiff and powerful swing
- Type V Connection - All-new connection that improves energy transfer while dampening sting on mishits
- Tracer End Cap - Composed of lightweight composite materials to enhance bat speed while maintaining powerful barrel performance
- Series: The Goods
- Year Released: 2023
- WTDXUG2-23, UG2-23
- WBD23590101828, WBD23590101929, WBD23590102030, WBD23590102131
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Effective January 1, 2018, amateur baseball's governing body will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball. In addition, the use of 2-5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a new stamp above the grip.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered this bat for my 13 y/o son in a 31" -10 and added the progressive heat rolling process. The day we received the bat my son had BP and absolutely loved the bat. The barrel was hot right off the bat and with the composite handle took care of the vibration for any balls hits outside the sweet spot. For anyone looking for a USA rated 2pc alloy bat, this is the one to buy. Add the progressive heat roll process so there's no break-in period and hot right out of the wrapper.