FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The 2023 Easton ADV 360 baseball bat is ideal for young players looking to unlock their potential at the plate. This 2-piece composite design is equipped with the latest in Easton technology, including a Dynamic Feel System carbon handle that provides more stiffness. As a result, you'll always get a solid feel at contact. In addition, the iSo 2-piece CXN joint uses Nitrocell foam to eliminate vibration and enhance energy transfer into the baseball on contact. Thanks to Easton's premium Flow-Tack grip, this bat will feel comfortable and secure in your hands under even the harshest playing conditions.
This bat is loaded with amazing tech. However, its defining feature may be the innovative Launch Comp technology. This design gives the 2023 ADV 360 a bigger barrel contour and a massive sweet spot, which means elite performance straight out of the wrapper for every athlete who makes this their own. There's a reason Little League World Series players turn to this bat!
- Brand: Easton
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: 2018+ New Stamp
- Drop: -11
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Launch Comp Technology: Delivers a bigger barrel contour with a massive sweet spot, combined with high performance straight out of the wrapper
- iSo 2-Piece CXN: Isolates the handle from the barrel using Nitrocell foam to reduce vibration, while creating a stiff feel to transfer more energy back into the ball at contact
- Power Boost “Soft Knob” Technology: Provides hitters with more leverage, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- DFS (Dynamic Feel System) Carbon Handle: A stiff composite handle design that gives a more solid feel at contact with zero vibration
- Speed Cap: provides a more flexible and responsive barrel
- Flow-Tack Grip: Easton’s most premium grip, providing the ultimate combination of cushion and tack in a tri-color design
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Effective January 1, 2018, amateur baseball's governing body will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball. In addition, the use of 2-5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a new stamp above the grip.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!