FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The 2023 Easton Alpha ALX -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat features the latest in alloy bat design — and you'll feel the difference. Easton built this bat using R5 Alloy, giving the Alpha ALX an extremely responsive feel and great durability. The FlyWall Barrel Design features a ringless engineering process that creates a huge sweet spot and silky smooth feel at contact. You'll put everyone on notice with the "ping" this bat unleashes when you get ahold of the right pitch.
To ensure this bat feels perfect in your hands, Easton gave it a Power Boost Soft Knob, which gives you more leverage while reducing vibration, and Flow-Tack, their most premium bat grip. This results in the perfect balance of cushion and grip, giving you a bat that feels like it's meant to drop bombs every time you pick it up.
The 2023 Easton Alpha ALX -3 BBCOR Bat will make you feel dangerous every time you step in the box. Get yours today and experience what the right technology can do for you!
- Brand: Easton
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR High School or College
- Drop: -3
- R5 Alloy: Designed with a lightweight, high-performing alloy, providing a high barrel response and great durability
- FlyWall Barrel Design: Ringless barrel design that utilizes different layers of alloy across the barrel to create an even bigger sweet spot and a smoother feel at contact
- Power Boost “Soft Knob” Technology: Provides hitters with more leverage, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- Flow-Tack Grip: Easton’s most-premium grip provides the ultimate combination of cushion and tack
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!