FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The 2023 Easton Encore Hybrid -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat pulls in all the best features of Easton's cutting edge bat engineering, resulting in a 2-piece hybrid bat that will earn you a reputation as an offensive force every time you step in the box. Easton built the barrel of this bat with CompCore Technology, pulling together cutting-edge elements of alloy and composite barrel design. To create the CompCore barrel, the ringless R5 alloy of the Encore Hybrid is thinned out by about 30% and then reinforced with Thermo Composite Technology across the length of the hitting surface. This creates an ultra-thin barrel wall, bigger sweet spot, and maximum "trampoline effect" upon contact. The PureLynk CXN joint connects the handle directly to the barrel, maximizing the energy transfer and stiff feel of the Pro-Stiff carbon handle.
All of these features add up to a bat that captures as much energy as you can generate and efficiently transfers it to the baseball — but all you have to do is swing it hard and watch it fly. You'll not only see the difference that the Easton Encore Hybrid makes, but you'll hear it, too. The unique, cutting edge barrel design creates a one-of-a-kind sound off the bat that's sure to echo in a pitcher's ears as you're rounding the bases. Easton topped this bat off with a Flow-Tack grip, their most premium bat grip, to give you the ultimate combination of cushion and tack swing after swing. The 2023 Easton Encore Hybrid -3 BBCOR bat is the pinnacle of new innovation in both alloy and composite bat design. Get yours today and enjoy an instant boost to your offense!
- Brand: Easton
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR High School or College
- Drop: -3
- CompCore Technology: Ringless R5 alloy barrel is thinned out by 30% and internally backed with Thermo Composite Technology across the length of the hitting surface, creating a thinner barrel wall, bigger sweet spot and maximizing the trampoline effect
- PureLynk CXN: Connects the handle directly to the barrel maximizing overall stiffness, energy transfer and power at contact
- Power Boost “Soft Knob” Technology: Provides hitters with more leverage, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- Pro-Stiff Carbon Handle: Designed with extra-stiff carbon fibers to create a more-solid handle, giving the most elite athletes that stiff feel they love
- Flow-Tack Grip: Easton’s most premium grip, providing the ultimate combination of cushion and tack
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!