FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
With the 2023 Easton Hype Comp USSSA bat, Easton meticulously engineered every feature to deliver explosive performance at the plate. From the knob to the end-cap, this bat was built to give you the highest-performing composite bat you'll find anywhere.
The Hype Comp is built with end-to-end Thermo Composite Technology, which creates a massive sweet spot with the lightest material possible, maximizing both your bat speed and explosiveness on contact. Also, the ConnXion Max 2-piece design maximizes energy transfer from the handle to barrel, meaning that every ounce of power in your swing gets transferred into the barrel. Combine that with the Power Boost Soft Knob technology and Pro-Stiff carbon handle, and you're looking at a bat that unlocks pop you didn't even know you had.
You won't just see the results of this engineering — you'll hear it, too. The combination of the Thermo Composite Technology and rolled end-cap delivers a forceful "pop" that will become your trademark at the plate.
- Brand: Easton
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -10
- CONNEXION MAX: Maximizes energy transfer with an even stiffer feel on contact, and injected with Nitrocell foam to help dramatically reduce vibration
- THERMO COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY: Combines a massive barrel and sweet spot for the lightest swinging bat in Easton’s lineup, delivering explosive power
- POWER BOOST “SOFT KNOB” TECHNOLOGY: Provides hitters with more leverage, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- PRO-STIFF CARBON HANDLE: Designed with extra-stiff carbon fibers to create a more-solid handle, giving the most elite athletes that stiff feel they love
- Flow-Tack Grip is Easton’s most premium grip, it provides the ultimate combination of cushion and tack
- Series: Hype
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!