FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
THE CAT X IS HERE! Finely tuned barrel profile creates a slightly more balanced design to help players generate faster swing speeds while maintaining larger composite barrels. S-40 composite handle helps to transfer more energy faster from player to ball for more performance, while the outer-locking system dismisses virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified
- Drop: -10
- Frame: Two-Piece Composite Construction featuring a longer barrel with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- Material: Multi-Directional Composite design - an ultra-responsive barrel built with multi-directional layers
- NEW: Fine-Tuned Barrel Profiles create a more balanced design, helping athletes generate faster swing speeds while maintaining the larger composite barrels
- NEW: Mid-Balanced Barrel offers a medium M.O.I. design to be easily used by all players for maximum performance
- NEW: Balance Point moved to create a slightly more balanced design
- Technology: OLS Connection, a one-of-a-kind design that connects the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Technology: S-40 Composite Handle, made of a stiffer construction, helps transfer more energy faster from athlete to ball for more performance
- Technology: Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper, ergonomically designed for each weight drop for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper: designed to be easily removable to fit athletes’ preferences
- Gray, 1.75mm micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Series: Cat X
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!