FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Mizuno's newest two-piece composite bat is built with an aggressively wide sweet spot and a light swing weight to give you maximum performance!
Mizuno also added their patented Dual Frequency Damper for the ultimate feel to further enhance the new CRBN2 model.
- Brand: Mizuno
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF NTS
- Drop: -8
- Frame: Two-Piece Composite
- 2 piece construction: Two-Piece construction used to create maximum performance and enhanced feel
- Dual Frequency Damper: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance
- Black Onyx Carbon: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands)
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!