FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The all new Bonesaber Hybrid USSSA metal bat is built to face the most feared pitchers in the game!
The Katana2X Alloy Barrel is constructed of our highest grade ultra light alloy and features a state-of-the-art double taper with thinner handle that increases swing speed and whip thru the zone, improves feel and maximizes sweet spot.
The connection joint adds raw power with additional flexibility and less feedback in the hands.
The Bonesaber Hybrid is slightly more end loaded than the one piece to offer more power.
The combination of Warstic's patented Pommel Precision Knob and the two-piece construction give you unmatched comfort and bat control.
This bat was built with all players in mind to fit contact and power hitters alike.
- Age: Senior League
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Diameter: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA
- Drop: -8
- Frame: 2-Piece Hybrid
- Katana2X Alloy Barrel: constructed of ultra light weight premium alloy with a double taper barrel shape to maximize sweet spot and increase whip thru the zone
- 2 Piece Hybrid: Enhanced alloy barrel with ultra stiff composite handle allows for massive barrel size that whips thru the zone with less feedback in the hands
- Patented Pommel Precision Knob: is the most pro style knob on the market for unmatched comfort and control
- Tsuka Warrior’s Grip: ultra-thin synthetic leather providing ultimate control
- Aerophite Cap: built with a feather lite composite material to add durability while maximizing swing speed
- Bonesaber Hybrid is a ‘Speed Loaded’ Two Piece, built for speed without sacrificing power output
- Features a gloss barrel with a matte Wartip
- Warranty: 9 Months
- Year Released: 2023
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!