FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The new Special Edition 2024 AXE Avenge Pro Power USSSA Baseball Bat features the new max power barrel performance, enhanced durability, and their loudest look ever!
The GOAT is better than ever and ready to crank up your power!
- Brand: AxeBat
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF NTS
- Drop: -8
- 3-piece Composite Construction
- NEW Power Design: Max barrel performance increases towards end of the bat
- NEW Enhanced ShieldBoost Durability: Enhanced layering design provides enhanced top durability with this bat
- NEW Youth Power Flared Axe Handle: Enhanced power design increases freedom and whip in your swing, allowing for max leverage and speed to hit the ball harder and farther than ever
- NEW GOAT Custom Grip Tape: Only available on this bat
- NEW Loud Look: Featuring a bright neon yellow barrel, dragonskin textured end and custom GOAT grip tape. This bat WILL get you noticed every time you step up to the plate!
- Charged Carbon Max: Carbon composite material brings performance to the very edge of the legal limit
- Shock Suspension: Industry leading vibration technology intercepts vibration at the connection point, giving you the smoothest best feeling swing
- HyperWhip End Cap: Sleek 2nd generation design reduces more weight for a faster, larger barrel
- Series: Avenge Pro
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2024
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!