FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Limited Edition three-piece composite bat with linear barrel design for a consistent feel.
Designed to help elite travel ball players improve barrel control and plate runs with one swing, the 2024 Meta® (-8) LTD USSSA Baseball Bat returns the popular liner barrel platform players have loved in the past, pairing it with a limited colorway.
An enormous EKO™ Composite barrel, three-piece construction and a VCX2™ Connection System controls vibration and create a consistent, forgiving feel.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA
- Drop: -8
- Level: Senior League
- GT1 End Cap: Maximizes barrel length and swing speed, delivering added power in every swing
- VCX2 Vibration Control Connection System: Patented elastomeric connection that allows independent movement between the barrel and the handle to control vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact
- Balanced Swing Weight: For the ultimate combination of speed and power
- Linear EKO Composite Barrel: A single-wall barrel profile engineered to be light-swinging with an optimized sweet spot and the truest sound in the game
- Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip: Designed to give players added tack and cushion to improve feel and bat control through the zone
- Series: Meta
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2024
- WBL28220102129, WBL28220102230, WBL28220102331, WBL28220102432
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits, increases consistency, improves durability and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!