FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
This two-piece bat is designed with a 14 inch barrel, and features a massive sweet spot. It's 1/2oz endload will give you more weight in the barrel, and more pop at the plate. Made in the U.S.A.
- Brand: Miken
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: Triple Matrix Core + Technology increases the exclusive material volume by 15%, eliminating wall seams and improving the carbonized layering process - resulting in a massive sweet spot and unmatched performance
- Technology: Flex 2 Power (F2P) optimizes handle flex to barrel loading, to maximize the overall speed of the bat head through the hitting zone
- Technology: 100 Comp is the revolutionary formula that changed the game and introduced certified Miken high performance equipment. This product is engineered utilizing 100% premium aerospace grade fiber to deliver Miken’s legendary performance and durability
- Series: Primo
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Barrel Length: 14.0"
- Year Released: 2019
- Weighting: "Maxload" half-ounce endload
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!