FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Back to Break the Grid. The highly anticipated 2021 The Goods (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat has the same expanded X14 Alloy Barrel that the game's most prolific power hitters have fallen in love with. It pairs perfectly with DeMarini's innovative Half + Half technology, featuring a stiff composite handle. The Direct Connection means unmatched energy transfer on every swing and the Seismic End Cap is built with the stiffest materials in our lineup, helping you bring big-time pop. This season, stay Dialed In.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR High School & College
- Drop: -3
- Direct Connection: this direct connection was built for maximum energy transfer perfect for power hitters
- Frame: 2-Piece, Half + Half: A continuation of DeMarini's innovative technology, this stick features a stiff composite handle and massive X14 Alloy Barrel for a stiff and powerful swing
- Material: X14 Alloy Barrel: A massive alloy barrel designed specifically with elite power hitters in mind
- Seismic End Cap: Constructed with the stiffest materials in DeMarini's lineup, this end cap helps deliver insane energy transfer on contact
- Year Released: 2021
- WTDXGIC 2831-21, WTDXGIC 2932-21, WTDXGIC 3033-21, WTDXGIC 305335-21, WTDXGIC 3134-21, WTDXGIC 315345-21
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bat is a great bat on its own. With the heat rolling the bat feels like the barrel has a slightly softer ball and more spring for a batted ball. The ball backspin seems tighter and the ball seems to be carrying 15-20 feet further according to our rudimentary scientific experiment experiment. The bat is. Wing used by an advanced high school player.
We are very please with the bat
Has great pop and a massive sweet spot. Even if you don’t hit it directly on the sweet spot it still has massive pop