FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Back by popular demand! The fan favorite from 2017 gets a re-launch. The 2018 Worth EST Comp XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WESTMU) comes with a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, a 13.50-inch barrel length, and a half ounce end load for players seeking more mass at the end of a barrel with smoother finishes on swings. Keep in mind that this softball bat is only approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Only 1500 will be made and each laser engraved with a serial number.
- Brand: Worth
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: 220 Advantage + Technology extends the sweet spot & maximizes performance over the entire barrel
- Technology: CF100 Technology utilizes 100% carbon fiber barrel for better durability
- Technology: True 1 Technology offers a totally seamless barrel
- Technology: Flex 50 Technology offers ultra thin handle with unmatched whip
- Series: EST
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufactured with Pride in the USA
- Barrel Length: 13.5"
- Year Released: 2018
- Weighting: "XL" .5oz endload
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!