FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- One-year warranty
- Approved for play in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League, Pony Baseball and NABF Baseball
- Brand: Marucci
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-1/2 in
- Certification: 2018+ New Stamp
- Drop: -10
- Frame: One Piece
- Year Released: 2019
Effective January 1, 2018, amateur baseball's governing body will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball / Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Little League Baseball, and Pony Baseball. In addition, the use of 2-5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a new stamp above the grip.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!