FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Made in the USA! The new Worth Wicked NYX was signed, sealed and delivered directly from the Worth women’s advisory slowpitch staff. A large 13.5” barrel paired with a slight endload provides maximum forgiveness and performance to make every swing count in tight situations.
- Brand: Worth
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: 220+ Advantage is a proprietary process increasing the amount of carbon fiber utilized in the barrel to extend the sweetspot and maximize performance over the full 360 degree rotation of the barrel
- Technology: CF100 - 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel provides a lighter weight, more durable barrel for unmatched performance
- Technology: Ultra thin flex 50 handle for unmatched whip and feel
- Series: Wicked
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Barrel Length: 13.5"
- Year Released: 2019
- Weighting: "XL" .5oz endload for players seeking a moderately endloaded bat, offering more mass in the end of the barrel for extra whip and smoother finishes on swings
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!