FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Come for the King. Introducing the 2020 CF Zen (-8) USSSA Baseball Bat, designed for elite travel ball players who love the blend of bat speed and barrel control and who want to transition between (-10) and (-5).
The 2020 CF Zen (-8) bat sets the bar when it comes to two-piece composite bats. It has a balanced, lightweight feel and an ultra-responsive barrel that creates great feel on contact. DeMarini paired their Paraflex Plus Composite Barrel and 3Fusion System with a ReAction End Cap, designed to increase swing speed and improve barrel performance.
Just because they've conquered the baseball world doesn't mean they're stopping here. DeMarini innovates what others take for granted. They break down walls and topple barriers every single day. Like you, they never settle. That's what drove them to create the most innovative, high-performing CF Series ever.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-3/4 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -8
- ReAction End Cap: Built with a blend of stronger and lighter materials, this end cap increases barrel performance without sacrificing swing speed
- 2 Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Level: Senior League
- Paraflex Plus Composite Barrel: Engineered for consistent responsiveness and a huge sweet spot
- 3Fusion Connection: The streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel while continuing to reduce vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel
- Series: CFZen
- Year Released: 2020
- WTDXC8Z 2129-20, WTDXC8Z 2331-20, WTDXC8Z 2432-20, WTDXC8Z 2230-20
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!