FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Built by outlaws, for outlaws. Introducing the 2020 Voodoo (-3) BBCOR bat from DeMarini, designed for the player who wants the durability and power of alloy with the speed and feel of a two-piece hybrid.
The 2020 Voodoo (-3) BBCOR bat brings the power of both worlds to your fingertips, with a composite handle and alloy barrel Half + Half design for added bat speed and performance. The ball fires off the lightweight X14 Alloy and DeMarini's 3Fusion Connection puts you in control, redirecting energy back into the barrel with every swing in a stick that feels as good as it swings.
Introduce some chaos this season with the hottest Voodoo lineup to-date. For years, DeMarini has been taking what's accepted and turning it on its head, pushing the limits of innovation and performance. What can you do with this power in your hands?
- Brand: DeMarini
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR High School & College
- Drop: -3
- ReAction End Cap: Built with a blend of stronger and lighter materials, this end cap increases barrel performance without sacrificing swing speed
- Half + Half: Continuation of DeMarini's innovative technology featuring a composite handle and alloy barrel for improved bat speed and performance
- X14 Alloy Barrel: Lightweight performance alloy built for maximum pop and durability
- 3Fusion Connection: The streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel while continuing to reduce vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel
- Series: Voodoo
- Year Released: 2020
- WTDXVBC 2730-20, WTDXVBC 2831-20, WTDXVBC 2932-20, WTDXVBC 3033-20
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!