FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Legends live forever. The 2021 DeMarini Senior Nautalai Balanced, endorsed by slowpitch icons Paul Sadler and Paul Stanley, delivers unbelievable consistency in a balanced feel with incredible pop in a no-nonsense look.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: SSUSA, 1.21 BPF
- Continuous Fiber Barrel offers consistently high performance from the first hit to the last
- ZnX Alloy Handle provides increased stifness and durability, meaning less flex in the handle and more deflection for improved barrel performance
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Half and Half: Two-Piece Design
- Designed and built in the USA
- Endorsed by Paul Sadler & Paul Stanley
- Warranty: None
- Barrel Length: 13.0"
- Year Released: 2021
- WTDXSNS 2534-21, WTDXSNS 2734-21, WTDXSNS 2834-21, WTDXSNS 2634-21
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!