FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Dominance is IN R DNA. The 2021 Select PWR (-3) helps you deliver with an EXD Alloy barrel that's a half-inch longer than most traditional BBCOR bats. It showcases a massive, yet incredibly responsive sweet spot in a three-piece design that gives players a stiffer feel on contact. The 3FX-PWR Connection System with a VTX ring allows for more efficient energy transfer and an improved feel - and the PWR End Cap helps you turn momentum into power on every swing.
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR
- Drop: -3
- PWR End Cap design for increased momentum and power on your swing
- Frame: Three-piece design – composite handle with a PWR Connection System that provides extra stiffness for power hitters looking for more energy transfer and less vibration
- Material: EXD premium alloy barrel for increased barrel and sweet spot size
- Power swing weight for increased momentum and maximum distance
- Premium LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- Series: Select
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2021
- WBL24660102932, WBL24660102831, WBL24660103033, WBL24660103134
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!