FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Play all day with the obNOXious speed, power and performance of the NOX two-piece hybrid. Combining the latest bat tech with an aesthetic unlike anything else on the market, this powerhouse lineup is built for ballplayers at every level from the inside out.
Featuring an end-loaded design equipped with a military-grade aluminum barrel and carbon composite handle connected by Victus' Two Smooth Impact Connection system for reduced vibration during contact. The ringless barrel with multi-variable wall thickness creates a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Brand: Victus
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: USSSA 1.15BPF
- Drop: -5
- Ringless barrel design made of multi-variable wall thicknesses create a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for unmatched performance
- Two-piece hybrid design built with a carbon composite handle and military-grade aluminum barrel
- 2SIX, the Two Smooth Impact Connection, is a double banded vibration reducing connection comprised of a threaded connection between handle and barrel with two vibration dampening rings
- Dual band technology helps to minimize all unwanted, harsh vibrations from traveling to the players’ hands at contact, while the threaded connection helps to keep the bat stiff and maximize energy transfer to the ball
- More mass built into the barrel for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Series: NOX
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2021
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!