FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Built with obnoxious speed, power and performance in mind. The all new NOX BBCOR Two-Piece Hybrid is an aluminum bat eight years in the making. Combining the latest bat tech with an aesthetic unlike anything else on the market - the NOX is built for ballplayers from the inside out.
Featuring an end-loaded design equipped with a military-grade aluminum barrel and carbon composite handle connected by the Two Smooth Impact Connection system for reduced vibration during contact. The ringless barrel with multi-variable wall thickness creates a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Age: College/High School
- Brand: Victus
- Sport: Baseball
- Barrel Size: 2-5/8 in
- Certification: BBCOR Certified - Approved for High School and Collegiate Play
- Drop: -3
- Two-piece hybrid design built with a carbon composite handle and military-grade aluminum barrel
- 2SIX, the Two Smooth Impact Connection, is a double banded vibration reducing connection comprised of a threaded connection between handle and barrel with two vibration dampening rings
- Dual band technology helps to minimize all unwanted, harsh vibrations from traveling to the players' hands at contact, while the threaded connection helps to keep the bat stiff and maximize energy transfer to the ball
- Ringless barrel design made of multi-variable wall thicknesses create a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for unmatched performance
- More mass built into the barrel for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Pro-tapered handle shape for more top-hand control and an ergonomic fit for comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Series: NOX
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Year Released: 2021
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These people are very professional and quick responding!
Good quality bat. Lots of pop. Grip doesn’t last. Had to re-grip with Lizardskin.
Son's exact words were "there is something wrong with this bat it's extremely hot out of the box."
Balls flys off this bat. Hottest rated BBCOR bat out right now. Thanks guys delivered as promised