FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
The 2019 EST Hybrid XL USSSA bat is a great bat for players looking to maximize their performance at the plate. Its hybrid design with a composite barrel and stiff alloy handle offers a lot of pop and great control with every swing.
- Brand: Worth
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two-Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: 220 + Advantage Increases the amount of Carbon Fiber utilized in the Barrel of the bat to extend the sweetspot evenly on the full 360 degree rotation of the barrel
- Technology: CF100 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel providing a lighter weight and more durable barrel for unmatched performance
- Technology: X-Tro Flex Alloy Handle created with player preferred flex
- Series: EST
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufactured with Pride in the USA
- Barrel Length: 12"
- Year Released: 2019
- Weighting: "XL" .5oz endload
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!