FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
For the 2020 season, the Freak Primo Balanced is back and ready to outperform the rest with the already stacked 2020 Miken Slow Pitch lineup. The Primo brings you one of the most durable; high performing, and top selling bats, with an insane graphic redesign.
Inside of each Freak Primo, Miken uses what's called the Triple Matrix Core + technology that eliminates wall seams and enhances the layering process to guarantee consistency, expand the sweet spot, and amplify pop during each at-bat. Between the powerful barrel and skinny handle, the Flex 2 Power (also known as the F2P) technology optimizes both barrel loading and flex to help boost bat speeds through the hitting zone without sacrificing control. New Sensi-flex technology maximizes energy transfer from the handle to the barrel which will increase your bat speed and help decrease annoying vibration in your hands on mishits.
- Brand: Miken
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Frame: Two Piece
- Material: Composite
- Technology: Triple Matrix Core + Technology increases the exclusive material volume by 15%, eliminating wall seams and improving the carbonized layering process - resulting in a massive sweet spot and unmatched performance
- CF100 - 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel provides a lighter weight, more durable barrel for unmatched performance
- Technology: Flex 2 Power (F2P) optimizes handle flex to barrel loading, to maximize the overall speed of the bat head through the hitting zone
- Technology: 100 Comp is the revolutionary formula that changed the game and introduced certified Miken high performance equipment. This product is engineered utilizing 100% premium aerospace grade fiber to deliver Miken’s legendary performance and durability
- Series: Primo
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Barrel Length: 14.0"
- Year Released: 2020
- Weighting: Balanced
- Made in the USA
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. If you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, please verify the legality of our process with your league or sanctioning body before use. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. Click here for details about our process!