FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
This Jason Kendrick Ultra Fusion Maxload SSUSA bat is engineered to help you dominate your Senior League. Its Z1649 technology offers a lower compression and huge sweet spot for maximum pop and legendary performance off the 100 Comp premium, aerospace grade fiber barrel. Additionally, the Z-Lock two-piece construction is the perfect blend of flex, feel and torque allowing you to get the 14-inch barrel through the zone faster. The .5 ounce Maxload endload weighting adds some weight to the end of the barrel so you can get optimal power with every swing. With Jason Kendrick's stamp of approval, you'll be sure to drive more balls to the gaps. Buy today!
- Brand: Miken
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: SSUSA, ISA 1.21 BPF
- Frame: Two Piece
- Material: Composite
- Jason Kendrick Signature Bat
- "Maxload" half-ounce endload
- Z1649 Technology optimizes a combination of exclusive material fiber angles throughout the multiple walls, creating lower compression and a mammoth sweet spot
- Z-Lock provides the perfect blend of flex, feel, and torque to maximize bat speed
- 100 Comp is the revolutionary formula that changed the game and introduced certified Miken high performance equipment. This product is engineered utilizing 100% premium aerospace grade fiber to deliver Miken’s legendary performance and durability
- Warranty: None
- Barrel Length: 14.0"
- Year Released: 2020
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!