FREE Ground Shipping to the Continental USA!
Available both stock/untouched and Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure - choose your preference during checkout!
Johnny Bailey gives his seal of approval on this new Signature Ultra Fusion 12” Maxload SSUSA bat. The new Z1649 barrel technology creates lower compression and a massive sweet spot allowing for unmatched pop at the plate. Additionally, the 100 Comp premium, aerospace grade fiber delivers legendary performance and durability while the Z-Lock construction provides the perfect blend of flex, fell and torque to maximize your bat speed at the plate. Its Maxload .5 ounce endload feel adds some weight to the end of the barrel maximizing power so you can drive more balls to the gap. Buy yours today! Made in USA.
- Brand: Miken
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Certification: SSUSA, ISA 1.21 BPF
- Frame: Two Piece
- Material: Composite
- Johnny Bailey Signature Bat
- "Maxload" half-ounce endload
- Z1649 Technology optimizes a combination of exclusive material fiber angles throughout the multiple walls, creating lower compression and a mammoth sweet spot
- Z-Lock provides the perfect blend of flex, feel, and torque to maximize bat speed
- 100 Comp is the revolutionary formula that changed the game and introduced certified Miken high performance equipment. This product is engineered utilizing 100% premium aerospace grade fiber to deliver Miken’s legendary performance and durability
- Warranty: None
- Barrel Length: 12.0"
- Year Released: 2020
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
OPTION GUIDE: Should I order this bat stock/untouched or Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure?
If you order your new bat Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure, it will be delivered to you completely and evenly broken in. This process adds 20-40ft of distance to your solid hits and adds 2-3 business days of lead time to your order. This process is undetectable, but if you plan to use the bat in an official game or event, you should verify legality with your league or sanctioning body. We (LongballBats.com) do not encourage the use of a Heat Rolled bat in any game or event where it is against the rules. The vast majority of new bats that we sell are Heat Rolled with Progressive Pressure. Click here for details about our process!